We have plans for you: Annual & Seasonal
We’ve done our best to create a subscription plan for every inReach use we could conceive of. Subscriptions include monthly payment features and bundled text messages or tracking options. And you can even switch between plans at any time.
|Safety Plan||Recreation Plan||Expedition Plan|
|Annual (12 Months)||$9.95 Monthly||$24.95 Monthly||$49.95 Monthly|
|Seasonal (4-month minimum)||N/A||$39.95 Monthly||$64.95 Monthly|
|Predefined Messages from inReach||10 per month shared with Messages||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Messages||10 per month shared with Predefined Messages||40 per month||120 per month|
|Tracking||$0.25 per track point||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Overage||$1.50 per message||$0.50 per message||$0.25 per message|
NOTE: These plans are for individual consumers in the U.S. and EU only.
- Canadian customers can find information at inreachcanada.com.
- Australian customers can find information at alwaysinreach.com.au.
- New Zealand customers can find information at alwaysinreach.com.nz.
Good to Know: Annual Plan
- When active, your subscription enables use of the explore.delorme.com and Iridium network communications and remote tracking anywhere in the world. It also includes the GEOS emergency monitoring service
- An initial 12-month term commitment applies to all plans
- There is an initial activation fee charged at the time the service is activated; activation fees do not recur monthly
- Messaging/tracking usage charges are billed monthly. Text messaging fees apply to incoming and outgoing messages. Overage fees apply to usage that exceeds the text or tracking messages included in the plan, as outlined
- Invoices are in electronic format only
- Monthly service fees for all monthly-billed plans are billed 1 month in advance. Monthly-billed plans automatically renew month to month at the end of the initial 12-month term commitment, unless cancelled Monthly plans that are terminated prior to the end of the initial 12-month term commitment will be billed the equivalent of the service fees remaining in the term
- You can switch plans at any time. There is no administration fee to switch between plans of the same or greater value; there is a $24.95 fee to downgrade your plans
Good to Know: Seasonal Plan
- Seasonal plans have a minimum 4-month duration
- At the end of the first 4 months, the device will remain active on a month-to-month basis unless and until the account owner specifically requests that the associated account be suspended or deactivated
- Suspension requests must be made by phone at 207.846.8900
- Account will remain in suspension until:
- Account owner calls to reinstate the account
- Two weeks before the anniversary of the initial activation; account owner will be notified by email that absent instructions to the contrary, DeLorme will automatically reinstate the account for the same 4-month period as the previous period, beginning on the anniversary date
- Upon specific instructions relayed by a phone call from the account owner, DeLorme will cancel the account and the inReach will be deactivated
- After deactivation, reactivating the account incurs an activation fee as if it were the first-time activation
- After suspension, reinstating the account does not incur an activation fee
- Current inReach account owners can switch to the seasonal plan at any time
- Account owners with seasonal plans can upgrade to an annual plan at any time without incurring any charges
Good to Know: Enterprise Plans
For our Enterprise/Professional Customers DeLorme has created a set of taliorable subscription plans that align with various enterprise concepts of operations (CONOPs). These configurable plans allow our Enterprise Customers to develop the right plan for the right mission at the right price.
- Professional Back Office for managing Enterprise accounts
- Configurable Features & Capabilities
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote and plan options.
To know us is to love us.
We have a glorious history and big plans of helping people reach their goals and destinations.LEARN MORE ABOUT US